Sunday 1 September 2013

The Wolverine - Total film Wolverine issue analysis

As well as looking at the trailer and poster for the Wolverine film, I also looked at a magazine cover for 'Total Film', which was The Wolverine issue and featured the film on the front cover.



Here is the link to my analysis of the poster on Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zoeradford/9699300273/in/photostream/

By looking at the codes, conventions and features of this magazine cover, it has allowed me to see how a large, high budget film would be promoted on the cover of a magazine. Obviously I will not be able to create something that looks like this, as the level of CGI is higher than I could achieve on photoshop with the images I will capture. This has provided me with research that I will use for my own - I will need to find magazines that are more independent, and that have a cover that I have the ability to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment