Wednesday 28 August 2013

The Conjuring - Poster Analysis


This is one of the posters used to advertise the new horror film 'The Conjuring'. This poster is used not only in Britain, but internationally.

Here is the link to my analysis of the poster on Flickr; 

Overall, I find this poster very effective in creating a sense of mystery and fear, which are two main features of the horror genre. I like the use of low key lighting, and the simplicity of it. I hope to include these factors within my own film poster that I will create - even though this film obviously had a bigger budget than I have, to recreate something as effective as this would be fairly simple using the equipment that is available to me. I will try to create a poster that creates this amount of suspense through the imagery used. 

No comments:

Post a Comment