Tuesday 8 October 2013

Cast List

In our trailer, we have asked my friend Ellie Bray (17) to play the main protagonist. Ellie and we have been friends since we were very young and so she feels confident in portraying a character for the film. Although she has never seriously took part in acting roles before, she is a very confident person, and her interest in fashion (she studies a fashion course at college) means that she has participated in several runway shows. I trust her as I know that she will take the role seriously. Although she is only 17, she looks old enough to play a character who is a couple of years older than herself, and I think she will fit the role accordingly. 

For the role of the ghost girl, we have asked my younger sister, Holly (14), to take on the part. Again, she is a very confident person, and I know that she will take it seriously. I think that Holly will represent the character well, as when dressed in the right clothing, she will look convincing as the character. 

No comments:

Post a Comment