Thursday 11 July 2013

The Wolverine - International Trailer Analysis



My analysis for The Wolverine International trailer

Here is the link for The Wolverine trailer that I have analysed.

Due to the fact that this film is a high budget, action movie, I will not be using this trailer as inspiration for my own trailer. However, it has provided me with an idea of what can be created on a higher budget. With my budget (which is limited because I am an A level student with no funding), I hope to create something as effective as this, but through the use of cinematography (which was picked up on as being an important feature in the results of my questionnaire) I hope to create a trailer which is successful in engaging an audience in the way that this trailer did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment