Friday 21 June 2013

Analysing my market research

A week after asking people to fill out my questionnaire, I looked at the results that I had gathered. As you can see from my results, people's view on trailers are very clear. When looking at which genre of film people preferred, horror was the most popular. This will be something that I consider when creating my own trailer, in order to strongly attract an audience. Also, when looking at the results of question 7 (What feature attracts you most to a film when watching a trailer ? ) 13 people chose a good story as the defining feature and 5 people said cinematography. Again, these are both things that I want to consider when filming my own trailer.  It was interesting to see everyone's reasoning behind their decision for this question too. I will have to think very carefully about my choices, and use this information to my advantage. 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Mj0Xx4tD2NAgryYYVUg_Cb4lUrg53yWhqOn3Aelsths/viewanalytics

No comments:

Post a Comment